How To Repair Or Replace
The how to repair section of this website will be dedicated to past auto repairs we have performed at our repair shop in Lansing, Michigan.
We will include photos and videos of the repair process when applicable.
This how to repair section will have step by step directions that we have learned over the years which usually means we have found a much faster, easier way to repair your vehicle.
- How to replace oil filter housing on 2006 Cadillac DTS 4.6L
- How to replace serpentine belt tensioner pulley on 1992 Buick Century 3.3L
- How to replace water pump 1992 Buick Century 3.3L
- How to repair or replace serpentine belt 2007 Honda Accord 3.0L
- 1998 Buick Regal No Start-Security System Issue- How to Fix
- How to replace front brakes, pads and rotors on 2002 Subaru Outback